Drinking water helps nearly every part of the human body function. Considering that our body is consisted of two-thirds of water, it plays an important role in the body and is a fountain of health.
Health Benefits of Water:
- More energy
- Better Performance
- Helps to lose weight
- Reduces headaches and dizziness
- Helps with digestion and converting food into energy
- Facilitates waste elimination.
Benefits of Drinking Pure Water:
- Safety – Purified drinking water contains no harmful chemicals that can pose a threat to human health. Our water filtration systems eliminate all naturally occurring contaminants like bacteria, viruses and parasites. Also all pathogens are being removed such as giardia, e-coli, etc.
- Great Taste – when all the impurities and contaminants are removed, there is nothing left but the clean, refreshing taste of pure water. Imagine looking forward to a tall, cool glass of water as a special treat!
Clean water is one of the most important needs of our bodies. It is a sad fact that something as essential to life as clean drinking water can no longer be granted to us. Unsafe water is not just a third world problem. In fact, safe drinking water is even harder to find especially in industrially developed countries such as the U.S.
According to research articles and news, most tap and well water in the United States now is not safe for drinking due to heavy industrial and environmental pollution. We have reached a point when all sources of our drinking water, including municipal water systems, wells, lakes, rivers, and even glaciers, contain some level of contamination.
Contaminants range from naturally-occurring minerals to man-made chemicals and by-products. While many contaminants are found at levels not enough to cause immediate discomforts or sicknesses, it is proven that even low-level exposure to many common contaminants will, over time, cause severe illness including liver damage, cancer, and other serious ailments. Even the chemicals that are commonly used to treat municipal water supplies such as chlorine and fluoride are toxic and are known to have significant adverse effects on the human body.
- There are 35,000 pesticides containing 600 chemical compounds. Yet municipal water systems are only required to test for six. Many of these chemicals are known to cause birth defects, nerve damage, sterility and cancer.
- The General Accounting Office reports that 20% of the nation’s 65,000 community systems are unable to meet minimum standards set by the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- More than 700 organic chemicals have been identified in drinking water, and some of them are suspected cancer causing agents.
- A recent government study found that more than 25% of all large U.S. public water systems contain traces of one or more toxic substances. Public water systems do not test for the carcinogens and other dangerous chemicals that are being found.
Our RO/UF water filtration systems use the same technology as other major bottling plants use to filter water. Our drinking water has a cleaner, more refreshing taste, not like the flat taste of distilled or bottled water. Also, when you produce your own water, it has no preservatives or chemicals added, unlike bottled water. Water that is treated by our systems test out better than any bottled water we have evaluated, because it lacks the solids that bottled water contains. Our systems are the most stable and complete RO/UF process. The best part is that you maintain your system and ensure your family’s health yourself.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any product you have purchased from us, you may return it for a full refund (less shipping and handling). All products must be in a factory sealed, original packaging for refund. You are covered by this unconditional money-back guarantee for a full 30 days from your date of purchase. Please e-mail or call our Customer Service Department at email@example.com or (phone will be provided later) within 30 days of the shipment date. In order to receive the RMA (return merchandize authorization), please follow the instruction steps for RMA or read our return policy.
Yes, you may cancel your order within 1 hour of the time you placed your order.